Tuesday, January 19, 2010

school .

i missed three days of school,but its like missing 3 weeks of school . i don't understand math, physics and chemistry . one cher teach too fast another cher teach too slow(not gonna say who, 3n1,) . I'm trying to do my best . i don't know why I'm so worried bout my studies all of a sudden . i feel like exam's like next week and i haven't studied . aarrrggghhhh!! i tend to get tired easily and go home late nowadays . Coz i would go to the lib or stay back in school and do my homework and stuff . now that I'm sec 3, i have a feeling that there'll be more challenges i will be facing . Say, friendship, relationships, studies, voluntary work, CCA, family and many many more . I hope i can persevere through, be strong and do my best . I'm really looking forward to this year even tough there will be a lot to do and a lot to go through . 2010, may it be a wonderful year , and in order for that to happen , i need to work hard :) u noe wat, dis post sounds weird and dumb . o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment